A message from our CEO
COVID-19 has had a major impact on our industry. Beauty salons and skin care therapists have had to close their doors. Customers were not able to receive the services that are important for their health and well-being.
Die gute Nachricht ist, dass wir die Branche wieder zu einer neuen Normalität führen und Spas und Salons in unserer Branche dabei helfen, erfolgreich unter den neuen Bedingungen zu arbeiten.
Since April, we have been offering free training on our 12 Hygiene Principles to all skin care professionals worldwide. Anyone who learns these principles becomes Dermalogica Clean Touch Certified, and receives a hygiene certificate from us. By doing so, the skin care professional promises to adhere to our highest standards of safety and hygiene. These standards are in addition to regulatory requirements.
Fragen Sie Ihren Hautpflegeexperten bei der nächsten Terminbuchung, ob er das Dermalogica Hygienezertifikat erhalten hat, oder suchen Sie nach dem Dermalogica Clean Touch Siegel. Es ist ein Zeichen dafür, dass Ihre Sicherheit oberste Priorität hat.
Take care of yourself and stay healthy!
Your safety is our top priority
When you see the Dermalogica Hygiene Certificate, you can be sure that your skin treatment is carried out according to the strictest precautionary and hygiene safety criteria.
12 Dermalogica principles for a safe service
1. prior clarification that the client is not ill and has not had contact with confirmed cases of COVID-19.
2. recommendation to clients from high-risk groups to postpone treatments.
3. ensuring that the minimum distance of 1.5 m is maintained wherever possible.
4. masks are mandatory for customers and employees in the common areas. Skin care professionals wear a mask and additionally a visor in close proximity to the customer.
5. customers disinfect their hands when entering the institute. Our skin care experts wash and disinfect their hands regularly.
6. gloves are not mandatory when washing hands thoroughly, unless the customer requests it or it is required by the authorities.
7. all products for professional use are disinfected after each use.
8. treatment couches are covered with a clean disposable cover, clean towel or clean sheet before each client.
9. cleaning and disinfection of all equipment and surfaces before use.
10. clean and dirty items and tools are clearly stored separately.
11. All high-touch areas throughout the skin center are disinfected hourly.
12. testers available for sale may only be applied to the hands and must be wiped off before and after each use.
Please be advised that the following guidelines are not in lieu of state or local agency regulations. All state sanitary and safety guidelines must be followed at all times. These guidelines will be adjusted as science progresses and may be changed in light of further developments.